Hello, my name is Henrietta Mei. I have owned Mei Mei of Lexington since 2002. I design fine handcrafted one-of-a-kind jewelry right here in the heart of Lexington.
Every year, I travel the world, looking for unique, high quality beads and findings for my jewelry. I specialize in jewelry made out of hand-made art glass, Swarovski crystals, fresh water pearls, semi-precious stones, and metal findings. Each is hand-selected and saved for that one special piece yet to be designed.
I am also a registered architect and my architectural background influences my work to be highly compositional and very colorful.
There are 3 ways to purchase a Mei Mei of Lexington original:
1) I exhibit at numerous arts and crafts shows throughout the year including the annual Christmas Festival at the Boston Seaport World Trade Center, Lexington’s Discovery Day and the Lexington Fine Arts and Crafts Fair in the fall. You can check out my website at www.meimeioflexington.com for my show schedule.
2) I host a few open studios each year – also listed on my website
3) I partner with local hostesses for home jewelry parties. These parties are not only a fun way to entertain friends, but the hostess enjoys 15% of sales towards free jewelry! Many have made it an annual event in their homes. Please call me at 781-789-4721 if you are interested in hosting a party.
• Fine handcrafted jewelry by architect and designer Henrietta Mei
• Made with carefully selected exotic beads from all over the world
• Unique and individually handcrafted right here in the heart of Lexington
• Check out my website for show schedules & locations
• Host a Home Jewelry Party & enjoy 15% of sales towards free jewelry
• Fundraisers for meaningful causes are welcomed
Mei Mei of Lexington
Fine Handcrafted Jewelry
P.O. Box 65
Lexington, MA 02420