Welcome to Home Instead Senior Care. We provide the support services seniors need in order to remain safely in their own homes for as long as desired.
We provide a range of non-medical services such as companionship (to prevent isolation and anxiety), cooking and meal prep, light housekeeping, medication reminders, errands and shopping, personal care (bathing, toileting, grooming) and transportation to appointments.
For over 7 years, the high quality of our caregivers has been recognized throughout the community. Our caregivers are carefully screened through interviews, and reference and criminal background checks. They are also extensively trained (including Alzheimer’s / dementia care), insured and bonded, reliable and dependable and matched to our clients’ preferences.
Services are available for a few hours or 24/7/365. Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your specific needs and desires.
Why We Are Different From Others:
• Highly selective caregiver screening and recruitment
• Extensive caregiver training including Alzheimer’s and dementia care
• Focused on achieving client/caregiver compatibility
• Quality Assurance Nurse visits confirm client satisfaction and caregiver compatibility
• Only non-medical home care provider recognized by and participating in Tufts and Harvard Pilgrim Health Plans’ member savings programs.
• Efficient, professional and responsive
• Friendly, compassionate client services staff
We invite you to compare us to others you might consider. Please call for a free no obligation in-home consultation.
Also look for our monthly column “Senior Cares”, written by Home Instead President Jack Cross, in the Lexington Minuteman.
Home Instead Senior Care